Web Analytics – Analysis & Reporting
Web analytics is the measurement, collection, analysis and reporting of internet data for purposes of understanding and optimizing website usage. Web analytics is not just a tool for measuring website traffic but can be used as a tool for business research, market research and can provide valuable insight into website visitor behavior.
Web Analytics Services Include:
- Traffic analysis and ongoing site usability recommendations based on analytics data
- Analysis of the performance of individual website pages
- Geographical traffic trends
- Analysis of average time on site, average number of pages visited and exit rates of each individual website page
- Keyword analytics reports detailing which search terms bring traffic to your website
- Website traffic source report detailing where the traffic to your website is coming from. Different sources include, direct traffic, organic traffic or referral traffic.
Contact me if you’re interested in Web Analytics services. I customize billing rates to your business needs.
Required fields are marked *.